Last Updated: 20th March 2015
1. Application of and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
1. 1.1 For purposes of this Agreement, a "User" is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether such User has registered with Wholesalers4u.co.uk as a registered user or whether such User is a paying customer for a specific service provided by Wholesalers4u.co.uk. A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
2. 1.2 By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User, and you shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
3. 1.3 Wholesalers4u.co.uk may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. Posting by Wholesalers4u.co.uk of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorised officer of Wholesalers4u.co.uk.
2. Premium Services
1. 2.1 Access to the Site and some features are provided to all Users free of charge. Wholesalers4u.co.uk reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to certain areas or features of the Site.
2. 2.2 Wholesalers4u.co.uk reserves the right to deny Premium Services to any User for whatever reason in order to protect Wholesalers4u.co.uk's interests.
3. Users Generally
1. 3.1 Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the "Wholesalers4u Content") for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the Wholesalers4u.co.uk Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with Wholesalers4u.co.uk, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Wholesalers4u.co.uk Content. Systematic retrieval of Wholesalers4u.co.uk Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Wholesalers4u.co.uk is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
2. 3.2 Some of the Wholesalers4u.co.uk Content displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties ("Third Party Content"). Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. Wholesalers4u.co.uk is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User's reliance of such Third Party Content. In addition, Wholesalers4u.co.uk is not responsible for the conduct of any User's activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User's conduct.
3. 3.3 Wholesalers4u.co.uk may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks to such third party's web site. You are cautioned to read such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites. User acknowledges that Wholesalers4u.co.uk has no control over such third party's web site, does not monitor such sites, and Wholesalers4u.co.uk shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such web site.
4. 3.4 Messages or information sent by a User through communication systems provided by the Site, or through emails, fax or letters to addressees obtained from the Site, shall not contain any of the materials described in the provisions of Section 4.4 below.
5. 3.5 Wholesalers4u.co.uk reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall Wholesalers4u.co.uk be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
6. 3.6 No User shall undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by Wholesalers4u.co.uk and/or any other User and no User shall attempt to gain unauthorised access to such computer systems or networks.
4. Registered Users
1. 4.1 For terms applicable to unregistered users refer to section 5 of this Agreement
2. Each User who has filled out an on-line registration form on the Site by giving its information (such as name, address, telephone and fax number, email address, details of its business, etc.) is a registered user of Wholesalers4u.co.uk (a "Registered User"). Wholesalers4u.co.uk will establish an account ("Account") for each Registered User and each Registered User will be assigned a user alias ("Member ID") and password ("Password") for log-in access to its own Account.
3. 4.2 If the Registered User is a business entity, you represent that:
a. You have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement;
b. The address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity and is not a PO Box address; and
c. all other information submitted to Wholesalers4u.co.uk during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete.
For purposes of this provision, a branch or representative office will not be considered a separate entity and its principal place of business will be deemed to be that of its head office.
4. 4.3 Wholesalers4u.co.uk may suspend or terminate a Registered User's Account at any time by giving no less than 24-hour notice to the Registered User; provided, however, that notice is not required for such termination if:
. In Wholesalers4u.co.uk's determination, there is any breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the Registered User; or
a. Wholesalers4u.co.uk has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information provided by a Registered User is untrue, inaccurate or is not current or complete, or
b. Wholesalers4u.co.uk believes that the Registered User's actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to such Registered User, Wholesalers4u.co.uk's other Users, or Wholesalers4u.co.uk or its affiliates.
5. 4.4 A Registered User may not use our services for junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or any kind or nature. Further, a Registered User shall not publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence. Each incident breaching this term will result in the immediate suspension of the Registered User's account, and in a charge of £50.00 + VAT for each incident breaching this term.
6. 4.5 A Registered User may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer an Account, Member ID or Password to a third party without the prior written consent of Wholesalers4u.co.uk. Wholesalers4u.co.uk may suspend or terminate the Account of a Registered User or the transferee of a Registered User in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this Section.
7. 4.6 Wholesalers4u.co.uk may refuse registration and deny the issuance of an Account and associated Member ID and Password to any User for whatever reason.
8. 4.7 All Registered Users agree to receive occasional service update emails. These emails are sent to inform registered users of the latest updates to our service. A Registered User agrees to receive these emails as part of the service.
9. 4.8 Premium Buyer licenses are issued to physical persons, and grant the right to the person nominated in the account to utilise the license in accordance with these terms. Premium Buyer Users incur a charge as specified in the respective registration and upgrade pages. All prices are in GBP £ Sterling. On payment and access of your premium buyer account any funds paid will be non-refundable (guarantee payments are excluded from the non-refundable clause, and are subject to the terms outlined in 4.9). Any subscription payments processed prior to cancellation are non-refundable. All Premium Buyer packages, with the exception of lifetime membership, work on a subscription basis. As a subscriber, each licensee pays for access to digital information by payment of a periodic fee, therefore on a recurrent basis, unless cancelled as follows:
0. 1) For subscriptions processed through the Wholesalers4u payment gateway, by logging in to the "My Wholesalers4u" area and selecting the Buyer Status link from the left menu.
1. 2) For subscriptions processed through PayPal, by accessing PayPal > My Account > Profile > Recurrent Payments and selecting the Cancel Subscription option for the Wholesalers4u subscription.
A Registered User subscribed to Premium Buyer Membership agrees to be responsible for cancelling his/her active subscriptions. By subscribing to Premium Buyer Membership (with the exception of Lifetime Membership), a Registered User authorises PayPal to setup the subscription (for PayPal payments) and Wholesalers4u to store the Registered User's card details (for payments processed through the Wholesalers4u payment gateway). The Registered User subscribed to Premium Buyer Membership agrees to be charged the chosen subscription fee on a recurrent basis, to his/her chosen payment method (credit card or PayPal), and on the date of renewal for as long as the subscription is active, unless cancelled prior to the date of renewal. A Registered User subscribed to Premium Buyer Membership agrees to keep his/her credit card / PayPal account in good standing with the proper funds to pay for the subscription while active. Lifetime membership is calculated as 999 months, and is valid until the end of the period or for as long as Wholesalers4u.co.uk is in business, whichever of the two comes first. A Registered User subscribed to Premium Buyer Membership is eligible to receive unlimited free ecommerce stores with free hosting, each including a 20 live products allowance. A Registered User wishing to benefit from a broader product range can do so at very competitive rates, available directly from the ecommerce store control panel. A Registered User who has subscribed to Premium Buyer Membership under the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee is protected as follows: Wholesalers4u guarantees to list the cheapest legitimate source for the branded products that the Premium Buyer User is sourcing; should this not be the case, a Registered User subscribed to Premium Buyer Membership has the right to request a full refund within 7 days from upgrade, by supplying the details of the alternative source that is supplying the required and authentic product at a cheaper price than our cheapest source. Each premium buyer license is valid for one user, and is non-transferable.
10. 4.9 The Yearly Subscription £30k Income Guarantee requires that a user has used at least 10 sources from the Wholesalers4u.co.uk database and actively sold their products throughout the 12 months period. For the guarantee to be valid, a user is required to upgrade at the yearly full price of GBP£75.00, maintain an active subscription and maintain a clean, non-breached license. Users who wish to claim their guarantee are required to submit their yearly audited accounts to Wholesalers4u for review within the last 10 days of the 12th month of their subscription. Upon reviewing the user's trading history, Wholesalers4u.co.uk will determine eligibility and issue a full refund plus £50 bonus. The free eBay Business Handbook is sent out once within 20 days from the date of the first yearly subscription payment.
11. 4.10 Premium Supplier services incur a charge as specified in the respective registration and upgrade pages. All prices are in GBP £ Sterling. On payment and access of your premium supplier account any funds paid will be non-refundable and no guarantee of acceptance is implied. A Premium Supplier agrees to provide, in a timely manner, any information requested by Wholesalers4u as may be required, from time to time, to maintain a safe trading environment. Opting for payments in installments implies the fulfillment of the full contract period.
12. 4.11 A Registered User is also bound by our Affiliate Program terms. A Registered User will receive an affiliate link at sign up, which can be used to promote Wholesalers4u. Wholesalers4u guarantees to pay a 50% commission for all Premium Buyer sales referred. Each affiliate link creates a cookie on the referral machine, which will expire after 30 days from the first visit. Existing premium users receive part of their commissions in the form of a yearly extension of their existing premium memberships, in line with Wholesalers4u premium memberships prices at the time the commissions are due. Commissions are paid at the end of each week for aggregate commission amounts equal to or greater than GBP £ Sterling 100. Any lower amounts will be accrued to the following week until the GBP £ Stering 100 threshold is reached. We reserve the right to hold commissions for premium buyer lifetime membership upgrades for up to 90 days. Users are not permitted to publish Wholesalers4u affiliate links on web sites containing or promoting any of the following:
- Discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Sexually explicit materials
- Unlawful activities
- the Wholesalers4u trademark
- Or any site that violates intellectual property rights
13. 4.12 Competitions are open to all registered members, no purchase is necessary. You can enter our current competitions by contacting us and including your details.
14. 4.13 Contacting listed suppliers to offer the sale of stock is only permitted to Registered Premium Suppliers.
5. Users Who Post Information on Wholesalers4u.co.uk
1. 5.1 No sales agency relationship is created between any User and Wholesalers4u.co.uk, our affiliates, directors, officers or employees by virtue of Wholesalers4u.co.uk's display of any of the User's information on the Site.
2. 5.2 Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees to:
. Provide Wholesalers4u.co.uk with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on the Site; and
a. Maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Each User hereby grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license to Wholesalers4u.co.uk to display and use all information provided by such User in accordance with the purposes set forth in this Agreement and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any media now known or not currently known.
3. 5.3 Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it has obtained all necessary third party copyright, trademark trade secret or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions as may be required in connection with any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy), for any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to Wholesalers4u.co.uk or authorises Wholesalers4u.co.uk to display. (Third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the Site (including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy), or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the Site, are hereafter referred to as "Third Party Rights.") Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to Wholesalers4u.co.uk or authorises Wholesalers4u.co.uk to display does not, and that the products represented thereby do not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it has the right to manufacture, offer, sell, import and distribute the products it offers and displays on the Site, and that such manufacture, offer, sale, importation and/or distribution of those products violates no Third Party Rights.
4. 5.4 Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that information submitted to Wholesalers4u.co.uk for display on the Site shall not:
. contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
a. be part of a scheme to defraud other Users of the Site or for any other unlawful purpose;
b. relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
c. violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
d. be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
e. be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
f. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
g. contain any material that constitutes unauthorised advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
h. solicit business from any Users in connection with a commercial activity that competes with Wholesalers4u.co.uk;
i. contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
j. link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement; or
k. otherwise create any liability for Wholesalers4u.co.uk or its affiliates.
5. 5.5 Wholesalers4u.co.uk reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material displayed on the Site which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject Wholesalers4u.co.uk to liability, violates this Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in Wholesalers4u.co.uk's opinion. Wholesalers4u.co.uk reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, Wholesalers4u.co.uk may disclose the User's identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, and Wholesalers4u.co.uk shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and User agrees not to bring any action or claim against Wholesalers4u.co.uk for such disclosure. In connection with any of the foregoing, Wholesalers4u.co.uk may suspend or terminate the Account of any User as Wholesalers4u.co.uk deems appropriate in its sole discretion. User agrees that Wholesalers4u.co.uk shall have no liability to User, including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event Wholesalers4u.co.uk takes any of the actions mentioned in this Section, and that User agrees to bear the risk that Wholesalers4u.co.uk may take such actions.
6. Transactions between Buyers and Suppliers
1. 6.1 Through the Site, Wholesalers4u.co.uk provides an electronic web-based platform for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. Wholesalers4u.co.uk does not represent the seller nor the buyer in specific transactions and does not charge any commissions from completing any transactions. As a result, Wholesalers4u.co.uk does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
2. 6.2 Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. Wholesalers4u.co.uk uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of the information our users provide us when they register on the Site. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Wholesalers4u.co.uk cannot and does not confirm each User's purported identity (including, without limitation, TradePass Members). We encourage you to use the various tools available on the Site, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
3. 6.3 Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the Site to conduct transactions, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that User may incur costs of defence or other costs in connection with third parties' assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to product originally obtained by Users of the Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as "Transaction Risks.". Each User agrees that Wholesalers4u.co.uk shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
4. 6.4 Users are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
5. 6.5 In the event that any User has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify Wholesalers4u.co.uk (and our agents, affiliates and directors) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
7. Limitation of Liability
1. 7.1 The features and services on the Wholesalers4u.co.uk site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and Wholesalers4u.co.uk hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
2. 7.2 Wholesalers4u.co.uk makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of any information provided on or through the site. Wholesalers4u.co.uk does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the site does not violate any third party rights; and Wholesalers4u.co.uk makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the Wholesalers4u.co.uk site.
3. 7.3 Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Wholesalers4u.co.uk or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. 7.4 Under no circumstances shall Wholesalers4u.co.uk be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
5. 7.5 Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save Wholesalers4u.co.uk, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User's use of the Site (including but not limited to the display of such User's information on the Site) or from its breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Wholesalers4u.co.uk, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User's breach of any representations and warranties made by User to Wholesalers4u.co.uk, including but not limited to those set forth in Sections 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 above. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Wholesalers4u.co.uk, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each User hereby further agrees that Wholesalers4u.co.uk is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. Wholesalers4u.co.uk reserves the right; at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with Wholesalers4u.co.uk in asserting any available defenses.
6. 7.6 Wholesalers4u.co.uk shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
. the use or the inability to use the Site;
a. any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site;
b. violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that Users' manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
c. unauthorised access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
d. statements or conduct of any User of the Site; or
e. any matters relating to Premium Services however arising, including negligence.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
1. 8.1 Wholesalers4u.co.uk is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and the Wholesalers4u.co.uk Content. The Site and Wholesalers4u.co.uk Content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site and Wholesalers4u.co.uk Content shall remain with Wholesalers4u.co.uk, its affiliates or licensors of the Wholesalers4u.co.uk Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by Wholesalers4u.co.uk are hereby reserved.
2. 10.2 Wholesalers4u.co.uk and the User are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
3. 10.3 If any provision herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
4. 10.4 Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
5. 10.5 Wholesalers4u.co.uk's failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by a User under these terms and conditions will not waive that right nor waives Wholesalers4u.co.uk's right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
6. 10.6 Wholesalers4u.co.uk shall have the right to assign its obligations and duties in this Agreement and in any agreement relating to Premium Services to any person or entity.
7. 10.7 This website is the property of A-Z Concepts UK Ltd.